The production company behind BAFTA winning artist Seb Lee-Delisle. We specialise in exceptional quality interactive light and laser installations.
Our work is joyful, playful and spectacular and can be run on a variety of different scales, outdoors at light festivals or indoors in theatres. We’ve worked all over the world, from the Royal Albert Hall to New York’s Broadway, at events with Fat Boy Slim, Eddie Izzard and Brian Cox.
If you’re interested in booking any of our installations please contact us at email@example.com
“Brilliantly joyous and playful work… saw so many big smiley faces”Kath Davies
An eco-friendly and playful alternative to fireworks
As part of our ongoing mission to replace traditional fireworks, this new work uses lasers and LEDs that are just as bright and sparkling as the real thing. It’s interactive, fun, safe, and way better on the environment than traditional chemical-based explosives.
- Leeds Laser Light City announcedNo sooner have we finished the Brighton event, than we’re gearing up to install in Leeds, in the biggest Laser Light City so far! Leeds City […]
- Laser Light City blasts Brighton skylineOur first installation in Brighton on the 1st of October has been a huge success, with over 5,000 registered on the event. We installed 9 powerful […]
- Laser Light City featured on BBCSeb recently chatted to Spencer Kelly from BBC Click about our current work in development Laser Light City, a COVID friendly lockdown light show. They discussed […]
- Lockdown light show awarded Arts Council grantIt’s a strange time, that’s for sure, and many of our favourite light festivals are in limbo, with no way of knowing what the situation will […]
- Laser fireworks draw crowds at Spectra FestivalOur brand new digital fireworks project launched this week in Aberdeen for this year’s Spectra Festival. We’ve been making digital fireworks for many years, but this […]
- Laser Light Synths wins industry awardWe’re delighted to announce that we’ve won the ILDA Award first prize in the Innovative/Art category for Laser Light Synths. It’s our third ILDA Award after […]