The production company behind BAFTA winning artist Seb Lee-Delisle specialising in exceptional quality interactive light and laser installations.
Our work is joyful, playful and spectacular and can be run on a variety of different scales, outdoors at light festivals or indoors in venues. We’ve worked all over the world, from the Royal Albert Hall to New York’s Broadway, at events with Fat Boy Slim, Sophie Ellis-Bexter, Eddie Izzard and Boy George.
If you’re interested in booking any of our installations please contact us at email@example.com
“Brilliantly joyous and playful work… saw so many big smiley faces”Kath Davies
Header photo credit : tynesightphoto
A dazzling city-wide interactive light show that can be seen for miles around.
Visitors can change the colour, shape and position of powerful lasers mounted on buildings, bridges and other architectural landmarks. Configurable to fit many budgets from a city-wide takeover to a single site.
An eco-friendly and playful alternative to fireworks
As part of our ongoing mission to replace traditional fireworks, this new work uses lasers and LEDs that are just as bright and sparkling as the real thing. It’s interactive, fun, safe, and way better on the environment than traditional chemical-based explosives.
Inspired by early arcade games such as Asteroids and Lunar Lander, we now have a small arsenal of laser-rendered stylish vector graphics games that are bright, colourful and playable by multiple audience members at once.
They can be installed on any scale at your outdoor or indoor venue.
Electrifying display with sparks, arcs and lightning
A large-scale laser project that recreates various electrical effects. It works particularly well on historic buildings.
Winner of the International Laser Display Association Award 2018
- Laser Light City puts Newcastle on the international stage for NYEOver one hundred thousand visitors enjoyed the spectacle of Laser Light City in Newcastle, and the project was featured across the world in newspaper articles alongside […]
- Lasers at the Royal Albert HallWe had a blast last week providing lasers for Sophie Ellis-Bexter, Marc Almond, Boy George and many others at Brian Cox and Robin Ince’s Christmas Compendium […]
- Thousands enjoy Lightning Catchers in LeedsLightning Catchers finally got its first large scale outing as a flagship event as part of Light Night Leeds this year. This project is an interactive […]
- Bringing a laser ocean to the BBCAt this year’s RI Christmas lectures, Seb was invited to create a laser ocean effect for the sea-themed episode presented by Dr Helen Czerski. Helen’s always […]
- Interactive laser sparkles light up Brighton landmarksBrighton legends Same Sky couldn’t do Burning the Clocks in quite the same way this year, but we were happy to help them out with a […]
- Historic pier gets 21st century laser upgradeIt may not be the biggest by any stretch but it is definitely one of the most gorgeous Laser Light City installations so far. The combination […]
- Laser Light City Leeds safely draws audience of thousandsWe just returned from an amazing event in Leeds; it was the biggest installation of Laser Light City so far and an estimated 60,000 people enjoyed […]
- Leeds Laser Light City announcedNo sooner have we finished the Brighton event, than we’re gearing up to install in Leeds, in the biggest Laser Light City so far! Leeds City […]
- Laser Light City blasts Brighton skylineOur first installation in Brighton on the 1st of October has been a huge success, with over 5,000 registered on the event. We installed 9 powerful […]
- BBC reveals Laser Light City back storySeb recently chatted to Spencer Kelly from BBC Click about our current work in development Laser Light City, a COVID friendly lockdown light show. They discussed […]